Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Post

With the economic downturn it's taking a bit longer to find a new contract than I had anticipated. There's a bright side also - I have some time to fool around, to invest. So I've decided to start blogging. It will be interesting to see if I keep it up when I have less time. Perhaps I will document some of the stuff that I've done in the past, a bit like a programmer adding comments to his code after the product has long finished and is out the door.

An easy prediction: if the downturn continues then blogs will be springing up left and right at an even greater rate than in the past few years. It's good for your visibility, right? My own short term plans, besides checking my inbox for e-mail from recruitment agencies every 5 minutes: I'm working on investment software, and on a Wiki-based public site. More later. First I'm going to fiddle with some Blogger settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment